Khadi printed Shirt
Khadi is a lighter fabric and it is known for its breath-ability. It is a hand woven fabric. It has high sweat absorption capacity which makes you feel warm in winter and cool in summer.
Our apparel are made out of hand-spin; hand-woven eco-dyed natural fibres. Therefore, it is but natural that there will be minor variation in texture. It is not to be considered as a defect. In fact, these visual imperfection make Khadi Beautiful And Truly Unique.
- Fabric details: Double thread Muslin Khadi
- Thread count: 60s
- Printed with traditional hand printing technique.
- Hand wash, Soak in cold water, wash separately.
- 100% Cotton.
- Colors may fade after some wash due to the eco friendly dyeing and printing process applied.
- We use only global standard eco friendly colors group for dyeing.
- Printed Shirt, Slim fit, Full Sleeves
- White Shirt with printed pattern
- Available in M--38, L-40, XL-42, 2XL-44